Job #1: to get a paid job (I've got lots of non-paid jobs already) that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- is in an IT-related field, especially in a position that challenges my technical knowlege and engages me in figuring out solutions to problems, although I'd accept jobs like data entry and technical support as well
- involves entertaining, teaching, or caring for others, especially young, elderly, and differently abled people
- is in a store, restaurant, or processing facility for healthy food (and preferably veg*n)
- involves talking with people, aside from agressive sales positions. Examples that come to mind are canvasing and table/kiosk demonstrations
- involves writing. Although I don't have any formal experience in writing-related jobs, I think I'm a decent writer. Particularly, I'd love to get paid to write letters and proposals.
- that is in the non-profit sector and particularly that is in the public interest. I'd especially like to get a job working towards the ends of Free Culture, food security, or human/environmental health.