Monday, April 16, 2007

The Green Penguin House on CBC

My friend who's doing a masters in journalism at Carleton asked me if she could do an radio interview with me about "small life choices that make a diffrence to the health of our environment". I told her that I'd be willing to, and that I would ask my room mates if they would participate. As it turns out, all 4 Green Penguins (we live in the The Green Penguin house, penguin because it's the mascot for Linux) are going to be on the radio. My room mate and I sat down this morning to sketch out a list of things we do around the household to "make a difference". We will be publishing that website on our facebook group. Well, there goes my hidden identity. That's ok because I may just move this blog to my other gmail account under my real name because every time I log into the blog, I get kicked out of my personal gmail account.... I'm not sure when we'll be on the air, but I think the story will turn out well.

No comments: